Wednesday, August 14, 2019

SEEING THINGS THROUGH A FOUR PANE WINDOW FRAME

I love sitting on my porch since the renovation of the embankment across from the house.  I continually find images to photograph just by changing my view slightly.  Often I can sit in one place and see multiple scenes of the same subject/area without moving at all from my vantage point.  I use what is known as looking through the four pane window.  In other words I look at a view and divide the overall view up into four parts - 4 squares.  Then I search each of the four squares for subject matter.  It always appears.  Its a marvelous way to pass the end of a day, or, the beginning for that matter but the photographic possibilities are endless.






No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments