Sunday, April 19, 2020

CLINCH RIVER EAGLES

I was notified of an eagle nest on the Clinch River and decided to visit this nest and gather GPS coordinates for The American Eagle Foundation.  The nest, I'm told has two youngsters in it but, I couldn't see them.  I'm certain there are two as the source of the information is impeccable.   The distance to the birds was way further than I've ever shot with this camera and lens and image perfection, especially image color hue and saturation are lacking perfection but, here they are in all their glory.  A pair of bald eagles on a nest that has been built only this year.  It will be interesting to see the size of this nest grow to mammoth proportions over the years.  So here ya go - God's angels.

FIND THE EAGLE IN THIS PICTURE - THIS IS THE DISTANCE I'M SHOOTING AT


 This adult is not on the nest.  He is down stream about 500 yards.  He flew to the nest shortly after these shots and joined his mate there.



























No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments