Monday, November 19, 2012

WORD VERIFICATION FOR COMMENTS

I'm sorry to have to add this irritating step to leave comments but, the advertisers and clandestine troublemakers have finally discovered the blog and are leaving comments that appear legitimate but are obviously bogus with intents other than leaving constructive criticisms and information, which I enjoy.  I have had to energize the "copy the letters" step when leaving comments in order to reduce spam.  I hope this isn't too big a problem.  I run into the "letter match" thing pretty much on every blog site I visit.  I think the problem stuff is coming here from Face Book.  Gotta be careful of Face Book.  Thanks for your patience with this.

1 comment :

  1. I have noticed a few from what appears to be retail sales sites.Ah the wonders of technology

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments