Tuesday, September 22, 2015

THE 1955 CRESTLINER NOW RESIDES AT A GOOD FRIEND'S HOUSE

Yep, I sold the old girl to a friend with the stipulation that if he decides to let it go, he gives me first dibs on it.  I kind of think she'll find her way back to me eventually.  Here is a quick movie of my good, good friend solo in the SS Minnow today.
Here's my friend James coming into the dock to load up.  I'm really glad he ended up with this boat.  This thing has been a labor of love for me all this time.  I just worked on it here and there as time and money allowed.  I can't do the motorcycle and the minnow at the same time.  And its even tougher when I'm trying to sell this property.  The Minnow has a good home.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments