Tuesday, August 15, 2006

TOUCHED A SENSITIVE SPOT

Wow, the last blog entry, below, has evidently touched on sensitive feelings of some folks. I received some diversified responses. I'll just say this: animals do not make war on themselves, or acquire property and destroy habitat, or create global warming, or refuse to accept death by creating medicine through experimentation with their own kind, and they do not exterminate any humans who encroach onto their living spaces like humans do them. When the animals are all finally gone and there is nothing more in nature to look at or enjoy, and when the tree line evolves into a concrete littered skyline, and when the lake and river shoreline contains only houses and boat docks; what is left to destroy? Why, the oxygen we breathe of course. But I forgot. We're already working on that trick. We may be more intelligent----- maybe. Smarter--------- I think not.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments