Friday, July 13, 2007

SOME WRITING PLANS

I have decided to try my hand at short fiction stories. I have been thinking of something for quite sometime now and I believe I will try it. Occurrances will be historically accurate but the main character will be mine. I'm sure you already know who gets to play the part. I'll try a short story installment at first and see how it comes out. Each story in succession will become chapters. I may skip to future chapter installments at first to see how things progress. And, well maybe, the chapters will evolve into one of those things called a book. We'll see. The story time line will be early to mid seventeen hundreds and the place will be the American frontier of that era. I'll work it out. Later!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments