Saturday, July 20, 2013

ROUGH DAY....SOMEBODY GOTTA DO IT

I took one look at that sky and knew this was gonna be a tough day.  Whew!

 
  Blue Winged Teal


I gotta see if I can get some help out here.
Its rough, but I'll get through it somehow.
Well, there's dad.  Now, where's the kid?  Oh, there he is.


Guess I'll just have to cruise up this old creek here.  The pressure's starting to get me.
I should be home mowing the grass.  Instead I'm out here.  Geeze!
Even the black crowned night heron is trying to find shade.



Wish I had a boom box so I could listen to some good ole rap music.  Maybe I could pull in Rush Limbaugh out here.

Oh well, only an hour more to go and I'll be out of this boring place and back in civilization.
I can't wait to get out in the traffic where normal people are.  Sure miss it.  Won't be long now though.
Ah - finished at last!







5 comments :

  1. My heart bleeds for you. You sure have a terrible life:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At last - someone realizes the turmoil and strife I go through on a daily basis. Thanks for the pity.....

      Delete
  2. I don't even know why you bother with your crappy job hey you know selling bikes seems more fulfilling (not) lol! Yes pity is what I feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity pity pity,poor baby LOL Do I detect a note of desperation or perhaps you were just being facetious.Trade you any day and I don't work at all anymore. Amusing post

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only thing that would make you happier is if they sent your check to pizza, wings, catfish & Beer , then you could just hang out all day and rest. JD

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments