Wednesday, March 1, 2006

BIG RED

Another source of adventure for me is a 2001 Harley Davidson Motorcycle affectionately named Big Red. Big red has carried me on many trips and through many storms along the way. She is a source of adventure I would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Big Red is not just a bike but she is more like a family member and a friend. She is dependable, reliable and does what I instruct her to do unfailingly. (so far!) She, like Douglas, requires care and attention. And she, like Douglas, is a beautiful being, created in the image of freedom and adventure. Big Red will be a major player in this blog. There is one more player to be acquainted with. And he will be presented here in the near future. After his introduction, the wanderings will begin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments