Friday, June 13, 2014

AN AFTERNOON ON WATER WITH SHADE

The weatherman was calling for some rain this afternoon and I was actually looking forward to it.  I took Shade along today to keep me company as I knew there would be very few fishermen on the lake after 12 PM due to the rain prediction



I'm glad I brought her as I only ran into one fishing boat with three guys in it.  A miniature storm came along and lasted for about an hour but it contained a lot of lightning and I thought it best to leave the water.  The rain felt great though.

She stands on point when the weather is nice.
But when the weather turns foul, she runs to dad.

Yep - that's fearless man-friend.

The lightning is growing worse and I gotta get off this mud hole.  Catch ya later.









No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments