Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN EXPRESSING THEIR SORROW OVER DOUGLAS

Your comments and emails have been very helpful to me.  I appreciate them all.  I still can not shake my golden friend's hold.  I miss him so very much and see him everywhere I go.  His image is vivid.  Even when I look into the forest;  I can see him bounding over fallen tree trunks with that flowing, golden body of his.  I see him in the meadow moving with that ground eating gate that always amazed me.  And, I can still see him on the point of the boat every time I look forward in that direction.  The tears come mainly at night these days when I go to bed.  I miss him so much!  It was all I could do to post these pictures here.  Thank you again.  I appreciate your input.  I'm still trying to find the courage to move on but, it's like leaving him somewhere to do so.

1 comment :

  1. Have a wonderful day. You are truly a kind person. You are in my prayers and thoughts daily. Dogs are the BEST. Talk to you again real soon. I love reading your posts, they are a real encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments