Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PEACEFUL MORNING

Go here to see this slide show on U Tube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOnZwzLVwAs&feature=youtube_gdata
If you play it on the blog movie - don't hit the full screen box.  Play it as is. I'd recommend clicking the you tube link.  I think I have a way figured out to fix the loss of definition when enlarged.  I'll try my fix on the next slide show.
I lost Windows Live Writer so, I can't create and post movies to U Tube and the blog simultaneously.  I have to use Windows Live Essentials which is sadly lacking.  The images on U Tube lose much of their clarity and definition.  It's better than nothing though.  This slide show is indicative of where I spend every day of my life.  Yes - I know I'm truly blessed to have this environment as my office.  I'll never quit my job.  Someone will have to come to the lake and carry my dead body off the boat when my time comes.

I have posted many of the slides below that show in the slide show so you can see the crispness of the pictures.  I hope you like them.  Thanks for being interested enough to check out my blog.  I appreciate you - each of you.

















Its a pretty neat office to report to work to every day, isn't it?  Cherokee Lake isn't any favorite of mine but it beats most offices in town.








Northern Rough Winged Swallow



 Great Egret


 Belted Kingfisher






Bored yet?

















OK - I'll cut it off.  I will clue you in about something I found out about Shade in the next entry.  That dog amazes me every day.  She broke my heart today, in a good way.

I'll be on Beech Creek tomorrow so we'll see if I can scare up any baby ducks or geese.  Look at this proud fellow below:  
 NO - this isn't the proud fellow I spoke of earlier.  I forgot about this guy.  But, he's proud non the less.


This is whom I spoke of previously:






See ya tomorrow

1 comment :

  1. Astounding video and the background music superb. Peaceful morning, I think I had forgotten what that was like unti your video blog.
    Thank you many times over.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments