Thursday, November 7, 2013

INFURIATED!

Every morning I am off, I have to step out onto the porch and see the little white dog sitting down the hill alone, attached to a 30 foot long length of cable.   There is no brush or grass near, nor is there a shelter for him to get into.  He just sits there - totally alone for hours.
 I am wondering why anyone would go to the trouble of having him in their keep if they think so little about his well being.  Wonder if those idiots can even begin to know how much that little guy wants to be with them, or do they even care.
With nothing to occupy his time - he just sits there and stares.  If his spirit isn't yet broken - it soon will be.
Anyone who treats a dog in this fashion needs smacked between the eyes with an oak pick handle.  I'll say no more about it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments