Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A RANT AGAINST TRAPPING


 I thought about deleting this entry but decided to let er go.  I endure this same experience every spring on the river and it's sickening yet probably will go on and on because so called sportsmen are ignorant and uncaring for the wildlife they claim to treat ethically and humanly through the act of trapping.  If I hear the statement "trappers dedicated to the ethical and humane treatment of wild animals" one more time I'm gonna scream.  Anyone can tell that statement is a damn lie..  Go to a trapping web site and see for yourself.  You'll even see their smiling kids holding up animals that were trapped and bludgeoned to death with dad standing beside the kid proudly pointing to his son and giving a thumbs up at the camera.  Yep, "That's my boy!"
   









No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments