Saturday, November 4, 2006

Ft Loudoun Park and Lake

My sweet friend finds his place in it all. He belongs here. He is at home in this vast beauty. He blends into all that nature provides. He is a blessing and a beauty to be admired. He represents all that is natural. He is nature himself. I admire him. He is my friend and companion and I am proud of him. Views across the lake are nothing less than spectacular. The results of the greatest painter of all-------------------Nature The rusty colors of Fall are everywhere and no better place to view them than where water kisses the shore. The crisp air and rustling leaves promise that winter is near. The path to the lake. Located at Ft Loudoun State Park on Route 360 South from Vonore, TN. The trail follows the edge of the lake after rambling through beautiful, bird filled woods.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments