Friday, July 3, 2009

JUST A 30 MINUTE LOOP DRIVE

click on photo's to enlarge I don't think a lot of folks understand what the magnet is between myself and Tennessee. The pictures below are of a short thirty minute round trip motorcycle ride I went on tonight. Nothing special. No destination. It was just a short ride before sundown. Average evening. Average scenery. I headed South. The above and below shot I call hidden cove. Just a stop for a drink of water. It's nice to just sit down and look at things. Lots of folks look-------but they don't see. And of course the Tennessee sun down. An average, every day sun down. Tennessee; a beautiful word. It rolls off the tongue easily; the waltz was aptly named. It is graceful, elegant and synonymous with the Tennessee sun sets. And tomorrow I'll go East for awhile.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments