Saturday, May 4, 2013

A SCONA ICON LOST

http://garysoutdoorwanderings2.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-scona-lodge-icons.html

The link above will take you to the Scona Icon explanation where two primary Scona Lodge participants were introduced to you in the Scona Lodge story.   I received many emails asking about the little Scona icon mention and your interest is appreciated.

It is with great sadness that I have to report the passing of Mr. Harold Lyninger who died the day before yesterday.  He would have been 83 years old the next day.  This fine, old Southern gentleman will be missed by myself, family and friends.  To know him was a privilege and to be invited into his home was an honor.  Maybe now, he'll go back to Scona and honor her with his spirit.


1 comment :

  1. Amen and well put. Harold's spirit will always be at Scona in so many ways. I am so thankful that you have help keep her story alive.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments