Saturday, May 25, 2013

CHESTNUT & HAPPY

TIRED DOGS
I took Happy and Chestnut across the road at the end of my lane to a huge field.  I didn't count on the grass being so thick and tall.  They almost couldn't push through it.  Happy fell down several times as her legs got caught in the tangled mess and me too.  Funny thing - I couldn't get Shade to follow.  She stood in the yard and watched us walk down the lane.  I put leashes on Haps and Chestnut as they aren't allowed to cross the road unless they have a leash attached, and they won't cross alone.  Shade hates the leash and she saw the straps in my hand.  She wouldn't come.  That's ok.  She waited under the ceiling fan in the living room until we came back.  She's no dummy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments