Thursday, March 20, 2014

EYE ON THE EAGLE

I was back on the Cherokee Tail-Race this afternoon and couldn't wait to check on the bald eagles down at the river.  Both eagles eventually made their appearance.




The male just left the limb in the shot above and headed out over the water.  Mom eventually got all situated in the nest over her brood and all settled down until dad returned with dinner.

Dad soon returned and mom moved over to one side to let him in.  Can't wait to see the babies.




Hope I'm not overdoing it with all the photos, even though I know I am.  Both parents aren't on the nest together very often and I wanted to capitalize on the opportunity.


I'll be back in the boat tomorrow down in the mud hole.  I'll see if I can dig up anything to photograph there.  I received notification that the 500 mm telephoto was repaired or replaced and is in the mail back to me and may be in my hands as soon as tomorrow.   See ya then.















No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments