Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CAPTIONS

Happy; my sweet little imp.
Yesterday saw over 80 degree temperatures and today, now at 1:30 PM it's nearly 38 degrees outside.  I watched a half snow/rain mix falling just a few minutes ago.  Heavy frost is predicted tonight and 60 degrees for tomorrow and  I hope the frost leaves my baby shrubs and flowers alone tonight.  I wasn't calculating on this freeze when I planted them.  I finished work this morning just when it was starting to get windy and cold out.  The rain had started at some point last night and continued non stop all morning and is still falling now.  I looked around me and saw my girls all waiting for their instructions for the day.  I thought it would be cute to photo them as I see them first thing in the morning.  Just a little something to do for the moment.
Shade always has that intense look on her face as if something enormous and powerful is eminent.  Chestnut just looks cute - all the time.




The picture above shows where Shade's injury was and how good it healed up.  I'm so thankful I have the best vet in the world within reasonable distance away.  Shade was in serious trouble with this injury but Dr. Webb pulled her through.  Yea Dr. Webb and Yea Shade, my baby..

I've got an entry to put up today about Indian Cave.  I was fortunate to be able to go into the cave and travel half way it's length until driven out by, well, you'll see when I post the entry.  The next entry is short and to the point.  Remember, these entries work backwards - the first entry made actually appears below the second one etc.  The second entry will be read before this one and the third entry, The Cave one, will be read first.  I can't change that.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments