Sunday, April 27, 2014

QUICK EAGLE UPDATE FROM THE TAILRACE

I've only posted a very few pictures up here so not to bore you..  I go past here daily and it's marvelous to have the opportunity to photograph them..
 Junior is growing like a bad weed



 Love the picture above and also the one below.
That dark gray lump in the nest is Junior.  He's laying on his side and you can see his big yellow foot in the center of the picture.  Won't be long until he's out on the limb. His sister is in there also but rarely shows herself.  That is Dad on the limb.  He's smaller than mom.
I think I'm finally getting a handle on this white balance issue.  I'm supposed to be able to read a color graph on the camera to aid in setting that adjustment.  I can't deal with it.  :)   Fairly heavy storms moving in and staying for a few days.  Might get exciting around here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments