Sunday, September 8, 2013

PICTURES ON THE HOLSTON RIVER

I was on the Holston until the sun went down tonight.  I met some great fishermen - truly nice guys - and got myself into conversions while out on the water.  These meetings are a great reason why I like my job so much.  
I thought I'd just post pictures tonight without a lot of story telling.  The day was perfect and beautiful and the feeling of Autumn is in the air.  Fall has a smell to it.

A little scamp
The most peaceful scene imaginable



She is so thin and skinny.






This is such a representation of peace and calm!


Above is a photo of an otter slide.







And finally - the end of the day

It was a rough one but I got through it











2 comments :

  1. More beautiful photos.

    I love the ones of Bambi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pix.The little doe hung around for a while.
    great sunset pix

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in my blog and welcome your comments